We are Open – June 10th
We ReOpen on June 10th with Restrictions for ALL Services.
- Class sizes will be limited to 10 people and we will have individual stations marked so we are still staying at least 6 feet apart.
- Please only sign up for 2 classes a week max for now – this will allow all our members to attend at least 1 class per week.
- If you register for class and do not attend or cancel at least 1 hour before class, that will still count as one of your classes for the week. If this happens more than once, a late cancellation fee of $10 will be assessed.
- Because we are limiting class sizes, many of these classes will still be offered virtually.
- Feel free to come up to 15 minutes early to get your spot and avoid everyone coming in at the same time.
- No classes will require you to share equipment.
- Each person will get their own sanitizing spray bottle.
- Masks are not required but for personal training can be requested.
- Please sanitize your hands when you arrive.
- Please stay home if you are sick or have a fever.
- Feel free to bring any of your own equipment if you don’t want to use ours.
- As you begin to navigate back to the gym, remember that there is a lot of road construction so plan accordingly. Rice Lake Road is closed at Arrowhead and you cannot get through.
Mike and Julie