We can increase our class size to 11 beginning Monday 1/11/21. Here are a few reminders and guidelines:
- Beginning 1/11, you can sign up for as many in person classes as you’d like.
- Claire Lemp is back to teach at Destination Fitness. She’ll be teaching Wednesdays at 5:30pm.
- Please remember to cancel early if you cannot make class as there will be people on the waitlist.
- You must wear a mask at all times. These are not as horrible as they sound. If you need a mask break, feel free to step into the lobby or bathroom.
- Please respect the space of those around you. Some of us care about spacing and some of us don’t. Let’s error on the side of caution when talking to others.
- Feel free to bring your own equipment to class if you don’t want to share ours.
- We still have a lot of borrowed equipment out. If you are coming to class in person, please return what you have.
- We will continue posting classes weekly so we can adjust if needed.
- Please have patience with our technology as we are always learning!! We think the microphone has been working pretty well. At some point, we may have music.
- Since we have restarted classes, open gym time will be $5 for members again.