Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- 1.5 Cups Cooked Quinoa
- 2 – 15oz cans of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled and shredded
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 T Ground Cumin
- Liberal Pinches of Salt & Pepper
- 3 Eggs
- 1.5 Cups Salsa
- Fresh Cilantro for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 9″ by 9″ casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the quinoa, black beans, sweet potato, 1/2 cheese, cumin, salt and pepper. In a small bowl, mix together the eggs and salsa. Pour the salsa mixture over the vegetables and stir. Put everything into the casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes. Garnish with crushed tortilla chips and cilantro.